Now I’m back to my writing mood again (yay me!! And I will try to keep it that way). So halfway through the year, huh?! So tell me what have you done? I have met new people, including went on dates, tried to tick the bucket list as much as I can, tried to eat healthy which I tried hard (fail!! But I tried at least), done my journal, done paintings and went to several festivals, not that bad I guess.
The other day, when I was unpacking Z’s bag I found something interesting, it was a thank you gift and the back of the card I saw a Random Act of Kindness list. It reminded me of what I did 4 years ago with my students for Christmas, it was fun. So, I was thinking to do this on my own and maybe along the way I will find something interesting, or my hidden talents, they hid so well I couldn’t even find them, we’ll see. These are in my list:
1. Make a confession.
2. Thank your heroes.
3. Buy someone a cup coffee.
4. Bake brownies for a neighbour.
5. Send an anonymous gift to a friend.
6. Send lovely snail mails.
7. Send flowers to a friend.
8. Make and give a care package to a homeless.
9. Hide a lovely note to someone’s bag or purse.
10. Send a letter to a former teacher.
11. Become a pen pal to a sick child in a different part of the world.
12. Donate school supplies to a local foundation.
13. Leave something nice while geocaching.
I will try to keep updating and writing a little bit about it, so wish me luck! Oh, and please go to https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/ for more Random Acts of Kindness calendars!!
A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.”Amelia Earhart